Thursday, December 27, 2007

DP's MeMe

I have a meme tag from Drama Personified (as I call her)... I've taken up the gauntlet, and answered.... and I'm blocking comments.... I mean, I'm not that interesting... I just can't resist a challenge.



1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
HB.


2. What were you doing at 8:00?
Sleeping


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Drinking tea, gossiping with Loo.


4. What happened to you in 2007?
Moved to New York City, changed flats 6 times, had my work published, made great new friends, met the WeatherGuy, saw some great theater, had a clear cancer scan, saw HRH get married, had my step-daughter, Miss H, give birth, worried for seven months while the Jarhead was in Iraq, watched The Investment move forward in his life, learned a new career.



5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

"SOD OFF, FRANK!! THERE IS NO ONE OUTSIDE!!" Frank is a Belgian Shepard.. Nova is his cousin who also lives here.


6. How many beverages did you have today?
Three cups of tea, a cup of coffee from the evil corporate giant, one glass of pomegranate juice.


7. What colour is your hairbrush?
I don't have one.


8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Four books from Borders.


9. Where were you last night?
Here, watching the first series of Heroes with Loo, HB and MB.



10. What colour is your front door?
Brown


11. Where do you keep your change?
An Utterly Butterly promotional ceramic holder I got in the UK a number of years ago.


12. What's the weather like today?
Overcast, cold, damp.


13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Chocolate with chocolate and chocolate


14. What excites you?
Depends on the day.


15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Since it's currently 2 inches long... no.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, but, I have shoes that are 25.


17. Do you talk a lot?
I can...other times, I can go hours and not say a word.


18. Do you watch the O.C?
No. I can't understand why anyone would. Besides, I don't own a TV


19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
No.


20. Do you make your own words?
No, but, I do create my own phrases...mostly by Spoonering real phrases. As an example, once I was telling my kids about a woman I had to work with. I said, "She's so dumb... I mean, she's not the brightest brick in the shed." When they stopped laughing, I realised I'd not exactly made a case for myself.

21. Are you a jealous person?
I don't know. I used to be, but... I've changed, and since then, I've not cared enough for anyone to know if I'd be jealous, so...


22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Ali


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kim


24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
My what?


25. What does the last text message you received say?
Have a good flig.... (then the battery died)

26. Do you chew on the straw?
No


27. Do you have curly hair?
Yes


28. What's the next place you're going to?
A huge lunch with Loo's entire family at a very posh place in Kent.


29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Someone I used to be related to, until I realised you can decide not to have people in your life, even if you share DNA.


30. What was the last thing you ate?

A mini mince pie


31. Will you get married in the future?
No.



32. What was the best movie you've seen in past 2 weeks?
Um.... Love, Actually on Christmas Day night.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Yes. And, someone I love.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Today.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Not officially.


36. Did you cry today?
No... but, I might.


37. Why did you answer and post this?
I thought the questions were interesting, and I thought it was nice DP tagged me.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this.
I promised I'd never tag again... =)