1. Grateful Guy had a contest in April, and I won!!!
My wonderful list of prizes include:
- A bamboo flannel. Totally unused, though it has been laundered ready for use, according to the manufacturers instructions.
- A copy of Life Wealth 101. 2nd hand, though a good readable copy.
- Coffee. You all know how much I love my mug of hot coffee, so I’m giving away a 100g bag of vanilla flavoured coffee beans.
- A decorative “cake soap” bar. I’ll try to get some pictures of this up soon. It’s a bar of soap, in the shape of a slice of cake. There’s a layer of what appear to be oats on the bottom, then the rest of the “cake”, with a layer of “cream” on top. All made out of soap.
- A Green & Black’s cereal bar.
He has a great journal, not only for the possiblity of winning a contest, but, because he makes you remember the little things in life can make you happy.
2. Along with my LTGP, Peter, and our third partner, the every fab GolfWidow, I was awarded a prize at the Blog Prom held by Sunshine last week. You can see my groovy Prom Crown on the side of my journal. Let it be known that Peter won for tearing up the floor with his dance moves, and GW for her hip attire, among other things... she won THREE awards... rock on, my friend, rock on! I won for being most likely to be smoking something slightly illegal in the parking lot.
I want to thank both Sunshine and Grateful Guy for my wonderful things... they are treasured.
Now, to other things...
The person who commented on my last entry...
Thank you for reminding me that not everyone is nice who posts here... it makes me appreciate those who do offer their words of decency, humour, kindness... the things that make me think or give me a reason to possibly alter my view on an issue rise in stature.
You remain a wankstain.
I have been at a hospital from around 6.20AM until 6.15PM this evening, in a sitting room, waiting to hear about my mom. I still haven't seen her. She's okay, but, no rooms are available to place her, so, they kept her in recovery. I slept sitting up in a chair and drank hospital coffee. All of that was better than reading your blargh.
I've given you too much of my time already.
I have to go back once again to the ICU, come home and try and re-arrange a flight to New York, and change the sheets because the terrier had a temper tantrum.
With all of that, my life is still so much brighter than yours.