Write Procrastinator gave me this.
It's the last one I do...
Ten Years Ago:
I was struggling to raise my children on my own. I attended law courses on state grants to write my own briefs because I couldn't afford an attorney, I was depressed, and I burned furniture in the winter. Good times.
Five Things on Today's To-Do List:
1. Watch "La Vie en Rose"
2. Write something....oh, does this count?
4. C & R day!
5. Pretend I'm productive
If I Were A Billionaire:
You mean when I'm a Billionaire (and now I have that stupid "If I Were a Rich Man" tune in my head)
Three Bad Habits:
1. I squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube.
2. I talk in films, doing the six degrees of separation thing and complaining about continuity.
3. I will not eat in front of people I don't know.
Five Places I've Lived:
5. New York
Five Jobs I've Had:
1. Demonstrating how to play a dulcimer at a shop in Grand Lake, Colorado.
2. Cooking lunch for a bank's employees
3. Production Stage Manager
4. Travel Agency Manager
5. Bingo Goddess
I'm NOT tagging.