Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Pulitzer?!? First, I'd Have to Thank Bee and 6S

I swore I wouldn't do this.

Bee told me about Six Sentences.

First, I laughed... I mean, me? Put something coherent with a beginning, a middle and an end in six sentences?

Even the terrier stopped her Spanish lessons long enough to laugh.

I submitted one. Two. A few.

Here's the part that is surprising... he liked them. Said nice things... personally, I think it was the bribe of meatballs and red gravy and peach ice cream..but, I'm not looking a gift publish in the typeface.

My first one was today, and they'll be sprinkled there throughout the month.

Bee has some well written pieces there, too.

In fact, it's chock-a-block with good writing.

What can you say in six sentences? Obviously, I couldn't tell you about the site or my little story in six.... but, give it a try.(I wish I could figure out the embedding thing...if someone could help, I'd appreciate it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0320JM_720



It's a challenge... and, it's worth picking up the gauntlet he's thrown down.

No comments: