Therefore, I felt I had no choice but to comply.
His post was as follows: (I've commented on some of his comments)
a. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b. Tag seven people to do the same.
c. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
d. even if I tag you, you don't gotta do it, but I'll be curious to see your answers!
- I almost never wear a watch, despite owning 3 working wristwatches and a pocketwatch. The only exceptions to this are when I go onsite to a client and when I'm "dressing up"
- My default snack when I feel snackish is cheese, and my preferred cheese is comté (yum!)
- Guilty pleasures, guilty pleasures. Mine is the Seven-Layer Burrito from Taco Bell
- I buy most of my clothing (indeed, most of everything) at Costco. (ohhhh, the 'C' word!)
- The scents that I like best are bread baking and new-cut grass. But I also like the smell of gasoline and the rubber in a tire store. (okay, I'm with him there)
- One of my favourite things to listen to at work is the soundtrack to Riven. Yes, that's awfully geeky.
- I am absolutely horrible at guesstimating distances. If I tell you something is no more than a mile walk, you'd best pack a waterbottle and a lunch. (this is true...he is terrible at distance guessing)
Here are my seven...and I'm not sure I'll tag seven people. I'll just bore you with my bits, some I may not have mentioned before, and let you wonder how on earth that nice man puts up with me:
1. I have great spatial sense...I can usually center pictures on a wall without measuring or center anything on a shelf. I can look at leftovers, and know what size tupperwear to grab, etc.
2. I find great pleasure in lying out under a beautiful clear night sky and watching the stars,
especially Orion. This can make me cry.
3. My guilty food pleasure is either a burrito from Chipolte's or a banana and mayo sandwich or rice pudding.
4. I love to inhale that space between the neck and shoulder of someone I am with.
5. I never go anywhere without my watch on my wrist. I can't imagine doing that, ever.
6. There are entire villages of people I want to write about in my head.
7. There are times I am afraid I will never be kissed with passion again in my life.
There you go.
I'd like to know yours... save me the tagging, and tell.