Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Countdown

Storage sorted? Check.

Apartment rented, deposit paid, sitting there empty and unused for two months? Check.

Garage sale held successfully? Check.

Car still waiting to be fixed? Check.

House on market? Semi-check.

Arrangements made to bring dog and dad's ashes to New Orleans, both as carry on luggage, which should be great fun at TSA? Check.

Impatient? Check.

Chance to see at least four new films before I leave the land of cheap film viewing? Check.

Getting to see the WeatherGuy again, after almost two months, 4,275 text messages and a big ass cell phone bill? Check.


Booya.

6 comments:

golfwidow said...

Get here.

quin browne said...

i'm working it.

Peter Varvel said...

Golfwidow, I love that song.

golfwidow said...

Peevy, me too.

Q, sorry I'm using your comments to hold an outside convo. (You could join in though.)

Rebel Yankee said...

Honestly, I can't wait to see a post about getting a funeral urn through security at an airport.

modelbehavior said...

the city's so excited you're coming back!!! get back over here and help me kick fashion week out!