Friday, September 14, 2007

Mike at Delta, I Salute You

Mike at Delta, you made my lip quiver last night.

You took my information, you booked me from here to New Orleans, and from there back to Newark....you did it flawlessly, with no asking for a repeat of anything, you lived in Salt Lake...customer service where a Mike really was a Mike.... you made the quickest connections, your making it all one return, thus using my return frequent flier miles as one ticket, keeping me from having to purchase a ticket to New Orleans and...you did it all in a matter of 20 minutes. Mike, thanks to you and your nice voice, your fast fingers, your....competence, I leave here, have a small two day trip to my home town, and will be back home in New York on September 25th.

Oh, Mike... I love you.

5 comments:

golfwidow said...

Now here's hoping you have equal luck getting your bed back.

Amber said...

Don't you love it when a Customer Service Rep actually does his/her job? He sounds like a God-send in an area that is nothing but frustration.

You arrive home in New York on my 23rd birthday! Kind of cool!

Prince Gomolvilas said...

This is foreplay.

Peter Varvel said...

Then I got gypped, Prince.
You owe me!

. . . oh, sorry, Quin, for using your house for our crap.

quin browne said...

gw~i hope so, otherwise, i will be sleeping on the floor. but, it will be a floor in new york.

amber~i will remember that.

prince and peter~just tidy up when you are done.