Thursday, April 5, 2007

Bad Dogwalker! Bad! Bad!

Hey, you, dogwalker!

You know who I mean... the one who walks my turf... here in SoHo/Tribeca/Downtown...well, I do have to protect myself somewhat, she's scary looking.

Here's a hint...short-leash your dogs. You know, pull up on the leash of the five dogs you are paid good money to walk so that they are under control when you walk them on a busy sidewalk.

Just a hint.

Here's a few more:

  1. Stop talking on your cellphone, you might notice the lady with the baby stroller next time before you walk into her.
  2. Can you say the word 'muzzle'?
  3. When you see me and my dogs coming your way, why not pull over to one side of the walking area, instead of filling it the way your ass fills those too tight jeans?
  4. If someone who has her dogs under control, short leashed and is saying to you with clenched teeth as she hauls back on a pit bull who is defending his territory, "GET YOUR FUCKING DOGS OUT OF THE WAY OR I'LL MOVE THEM MYSELF." because your out of control, unmuzzled dogs are this close to her terrier, snapping and lunging, you might want to listen. I hear cowboy boots are uncomfortable when inserted into certain orifices.
Granted, these are just suggestions, given in the spirit of one dog lover to another. If it was just once, I could understand...but, twice a week?

Dear me.

If you don't want to listen, fine.... I'll just start buttering the ends of my boots...it's the least I can do.